Saturday 6 February 2010

Hort Gardening Skills Diary

Hi Guys

I am just making sure I have written up all our skills sessions and not missed any. I have done the following 8 dates:
02 Oct Site Clearing, 16 Oct Plant Ident, 06 Nov Key Border, 20 Nov Double Digging, 04 Dec Continue Double Digging, 11 Dec Continue Double digging, 15 Jan Fruit tree prune, 29 Jan Shrub Prune
(one double dig was the extra hour he got us to do and not sure I needed to write it up

Am I missing any ??????

AND what Unit and assignment are these part of please ????

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. buggfer i just wrote a really long post and it didn't come out!!!

    yeah thats all the skillsdiarys its part of unit 3 but no assignments till the end of the year...

    ceri
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.